Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Mystique: 11 Questions With Bebe



Simmering sensuality, smokey looks, and exotic lines beautifully stir the imagination in Bebe's emotionally-charged "Mystique" session.



One of the terrific things about social media is its ability to connect like-minded individuals, across the miles, with the simple click of a button. Bebe found me through Facebook and was nice enough to send me a very kind message. She resides in Virginia, but has family in the midwest, near my location. She proposed the idea of working together during her next trip to the area. I thought that sounded like a fabulous idea.



I had not worked with her, so, I wanted to do a little research. As of this writing, she is brand new to the modeling world, so her portfolio was in its early stages. However, I saw an individual with grace, artistry, and expressiveness -- 3 traits I cannot get enough of.



Fast-forward a few short weeks, and the opportunity became reality. She stepped on the stage and, with maturity that belies her less than 100 days worth of prior experience, she blew me away with her presence and her ability to effortlessly emote, both with her eyes and with her body, oozing confidence with every turn.



Her story is one to follow. After our tremendous session, I had the opportunity to learn more about our star, in "11 Questions With Bebe."

AB: How long have you been modeling?

Bebe: I started modeling about 2 months ago, in January 2014.



AB: How did you get started modeling?

Bebe: In December of 2013, I paid for a boudoir shoot. And, in January 2014, from the few pictures that turned out okay, I decided to create an account on One Model Place and Model Mayhem. The very next day my inbox was full with messages from local and out-of-state photographers wanting to work with me. And, since then, I've had a shoot just about every weekend and now working on my first fashion show, in March!



AB: What is the most rewarding thing about modeling, for you?

Bebe: The most rewarding thing for me is seeing my progress after each shoot. I have a lot more to learn but this is something I am truly passionate about, so it is definitely rewarding to see myself grow.



AB: What is the best modeling advice you have received, so far?

Bebe: The best modeling advice I received, so far, I read somewhere. I don't remember what site it was but it said something like modeling is a business, and, like any business, it takes time, effort, commitment, and patience. And, I believe if you know where you want to be, then you'll get there.



AB: Where do you find creative inspiration?

Bebe: I'm kind of a boring, plain person, believe it or not, lol. So, I kinda get my inspiration from all around me. I try to keep up with the latest trends and then I kind of just add a little bit of me into it.



AB: How would you describe your personal modeling style?

Bebe: I would like to think of it as sexy yet sophisticated.



AB: What are your favorite types of shoots to do?

Bebe: My favorite is lingerie and glamour. I always wanted to be the hot girl on the cover of a magazine, and now I feel like I am almost there. LOL!



AB: You just won a $1,000 shopping spree. Where would we find you?

Bebe: This has to be the hardest question, so far. I hate shopping because sometimes you go looking for something and never find anything good. But, if I had the money to pay for shipping and handling, you would most likely find me at home splurging online at Bebe and Lulus.com.



AB: What is your favorite non-modeling hobby?

Bebe: If I had time for another hobby it would be sports. I use to play volleyball and tennis in middle school and high school and I would love to play again.



AB: What three words best describe you?

Bebe: To describe myself in 3 words, it would be shy, easy-going, and strong-willed.

AB: What is one thing people don't know about you?

Bebe: Those who don't know me, personally, would not know or believe that I am a mother to 3 boys. Yes, 3 boys! They are 7, 6 and 1 years old.

Her passion shows in her work and in her drive to excel. Be sure to show your support and follow every step of Bebe's modeling journey by liking her Facebook modeling page.

Thank you, Bebe, for the wonderful experience and the opportunity to span the miles and create something beautiful, together.



www.facebook.com/abartistry
www.allanburch.com

No comments: